Apprenticeships are vocational qualifications. Vocational means that the qualification gives people the right skills and knowledge needed for their chosen career.
They are government registered qualifications that can start at level 2 (GCSE equivalent) through to level 6 and 7 (bachelor's and master's degree equivalent).
An apprenticeship at Acas is a way into a successful career in the Civil Service and beyond. Our apprenticeship programme provides opportunities for people to develop their skills and help us meet our strategic aims.
We offer a variety of apprenticeships in different business areas of Acas, including:
- business analysis and administration
- digital marketing
- IT and digital
- leadership and management
- project management
- public relations and communications
- software development
How long an Acas apprenticeship lasts
An apprenticeship at Acas can last up to 18 months depending on which you choose. All our apprentices receive a qualification when they complete their course.
Depending on business needs there is also the possibility of going into a permanent role at Acas.
How to apply for an Acas apprenticeship
You can find and apply for current apprenticeships at Acas on:
For more information about apprenticeships at Acas:
- read our blog on the impact of apprenticeships on individuals and Acas's business
- watch our video on why apprenticeship programmes have so much to offer on YouTube
- watch Olivia and Michael's video about becoming apprentices at Acas on YouTube
Find out more about: