Purpose and values
Our purpose is to make working life better for everyone in Britain.
Our values help us to achieve this. We believe:
- our customers matter – we listen to their needs so we can provide a good service
- our future matters – we continue to improve as individuals and as an organisation
- our people matter – everyone in our organisation helps us succeed
- our work matters – we want to make a difference in the world of work
By 2025, we aim to:
- grow our reach and access
- resolve disputes more quickly and effectively
- forge consensus on the future of work
- embrace difference, increase inclusion and create fairness
Our strategy 'Making working life better for everyone in Britain' explains how we plan to achieve our ambitions by 2025.
Our framework document agreed with the Department for Business, Energy and lndustrial Strategy (BEIS) sets out how we will operate between 2018 and 2021.
To request a copy of the Acas framework document, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our business plan sets out our ambitions and plans for this year.
Annual report and accounts
Our annual report and accounts set out our activities and achievements that helped workplaces in England, Scotland and Wales during the financial year 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021.