Finding a job with a new employer - Your rights during redundancy

Finding a job with a new employer

There are government organisations that can help you find work or gain new skills to get a new job after redundancy.

In England

The Jobcentre Plus Rapid Response Service can help you:

  • find work
  • write or update your CV
  • get training or new skills

Find out more about the Rapid Response Service on GOV.UK.

In Scotland

The Partnership Action for Continuing Employment (PACE) is a Scottish government service that supports those dealing with redundancy.

You can get free, confidential advice from career experts.

Find out more on the PACE website.

In Wales

The Welsh Government runs a programme called ReAct that provides guidance to help you gain new skills and find employment after redundancy.

See ReAct on the Welsh Government website.

Last reviewed