Acas experts run regular webinars on employment law topics and employment relations.
They're free to join, you just need to register in advance.
The sessions are interactive and you can ask questions throughout.
An employee's guide to discrimination
For people who have experienced or witnessed discrimination at work, and want to know their rights and what they can do about it. This joint webinar with EASS (Equality Advisory and Support Service) covers:
- an overview of what discrimination is (and is not)
- what to do if you think you're being discriminated against
- what support is available
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Managing a fair disciplinary process
For HR professionals and line managers on how to manage a fair disciplinary process, including:
- conducting investigations
- disciplinary hearings
- Wednesday 26 February 2020, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Wednesday 25 March 2020, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Wednesday 15 April 2020, 10:30am to 11:30am
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.