Acas experts run regular webinars on employment law topics and employment relations.
They're free to join, you just need to register in advance. Spaces are limited.
Managing a fair disciplinary process
For HR professionals and line managers, this webinar covers how to manage a fair disciplinary process. It includes:
- carrying out investigations
- disciplinary hearings
We'll be releasing more dates over the coming weeks.
Mental health at work – current challenges
This webinar will help line managers to support their own and their team’s mental wellbeing during this pandemic. The event covers:
- the current picture
- the Acas framework for positive mental health at work
- practical case studies exploring the impact on mental health of:
- remote working
- transitioning back to the workplace
Register now for 'Mental health at work – current challenges'
Watch webinar recordings
You'll need to register first to access our webinar recordings.
- Flexible furlough scheme webinar held on 26 July 2020
- Managing mental health webinar held on 19 May 2020
Information in our webinars is correct at the time of recording.
Subscribe for updates
You can get our latest news and events by email, including details of upcoming webinars.