Acas experts run regular webinars on employment law topics and employment relations.
They're free to join, you just need to register in advance.
The sessions are interactive and you can ask questions throughout.
Coronavirus webinar for employers
This webinar provides practical advice for employers to help manage the impact of coronavirus in the workplace.
- steps that can help reduce the spread of the virus
- effective ways of communicating with employees
- self-isolating, time off, sickness certification and sick pay
- altering working hours, shift patterns and working arrangements
- remote working and the use of technology
Register now for 'Coronavirus – an advisory webinar for employers'
- Monday 30 March 2020, 2pm to 3pm - full
- Tuesday 31 March 2020, 1pm to 2pm - full
- Thursday 2 April 2020, 10:30am to 11:30am - full
- Tuesday 7 April 2020, 10:30am to 11:30am
We'll be releasing more dates over the next few weeks.
Managing a fair disciplinary process
For HR professionals and line managers, this webinar covers how to manage a fair disciplinary process. It includes:
- conducting investigations
- disciplinary hearings