If you have any questions about a training course you've booked, email our Customer Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our courses
Acas provides training courses on employment relations and the latest good practice for employers, HR professionals, managers and employees.
Our training courses are currently run remotely, led by workplace experts. You'll be able to ask questions and share experiences.
After the training, you'll receive a certificate.
Book remote training courses
- Managing homeworkers
- Employment law update
- Back to work: managing employee attendance
- Changing terms and conditions of employment
- HR for beginners
- Managing discipline and grievance
- Managing employee mental health
- Managing unacceptable workplace behaviours
- Redundancy: getting it right
Tailored training for your workplace
We can tailor training for your workplace in the following areas:
- absence and return to work
- changing employment contracts
- diversity and inclusion
- flexible working and working from home
- managing human resources
- mental health and wellbeing
- redundancy and restructuring
- the role of representatives
- unconscious bias
We can provide tailored training remotely, for example through Zoom, Skype or Teams.
Talk to us about your training needs
Call us on 0300 123 1150, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.