Acas provides training courses on employment relations and the latest good practice for employers, HR professionals, managers and employees.
Our training courses are run remotely or face to face, led by workplace experts. You'll be able to ask questions and share experiences.
After the training, you'll receive a certificate.
Find a training course
We provide a range of courses, including:
- Certificate in Internal Workplace Mediation (CIWM)
- Contracts of employment, including changing terms and conditions
- Conducting investigations
- Employment law update
- Flexible working, including hybrid working and managing homeworkers
- Having difficult conversations
- HR for beginners
- Managing absence at work
- Managing discipline and grievance
- Managing employee mental health
- Managing unacceptable workplace behaviours
- Mediation skills
- Redundancy: getting it right
Tailored training for your workplace
We can provide training on a range of topics including:
- absence and return to work
- changing employment contracts
- discipline and grievance
- diversity and inclusion
- flexible working and working from home
- mental health and wellbeing
- redundancy and restructuring
- the role of representatives
We can provide tailored training remotely, for example using Zoom, Skype or Teams.
To talk to us about your training needs, or ask a question about a training course you've booked, contact the Acas Training and Customer Services team.