This content is on an archive website
This advice is for employers and employees on neurodiversity at work. It is archived and not up to date.
We're still building this website and will add advice on this topic in 2024 as part of that work.
Related content on this website
- Podcast – thinking differently about neurodiversity
- Supporting disabled people at work
- Disability discrimination at work
- Supporting mental health at work
- Reasonable adjustments for mental health
Get more advice and support
For specialist advice and support, you can contact:
- National Autistic Society
- The ADHD Foundation
- British Dyslexia Association
- The Brain Charity
- Employment Autism
For other questions about neurodiversity at work, you can contact the Acas helpline.