Sexual harassment

Get help and support

Help and support is available for anyone affected by sexual harassment.

Dealing with sexual harassment at work

To help you understand your rights and what employers and workers can do, you can:

Emotional support

If you're struggling to cope and need someone to talk to, you can contact:

Help after sexual assault or rape

You can get help and information from:

Find out about other help after rape and sexual assault on the NHS website.

To contact the police:

  • call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger
  • call 101 if it's not an emergency

To report a crime online, visit:

Employment legal advice for women

Women who've experienced sexual harassment at work can get free legal advice from: