Policy paper drawing together the findings from a series of seminars run between 2012 and 2013 examining individual workplace conflict in the UK.
This policy paper was written by:
- Richard Saundry, Plymouth University
- Paul Latreille, Sheffield University
- Linda Dickens, IRRU, University of Warwick
- Charlie Irvine, Strathclyde University
- Paul Teague, Queens University Belfast
- Peter Urwin, Westminster Business School
- Gemma Wibberley, iROWE, University of Central Lancashire
The views in this policy paper are the authors' own and do not necessarily reflect those of Acas or the Acas Council. Any errors or inaccuracies are the responsibility of the authors alone. This paper is not intended as guidance from Acas about how to manage conflict and resolve individual employment disputes.
Published 1 March 2014