Acas mediation training and accreditation
Accredited Acas mediation training
The Acas Certificate in Internal Workplace Mediation (CIWM) is a 5-day training course. It gives trainees the skills and knowledge they need to effectively mediate in their own workplace.
Once trainees have completed the course, they’ll have learnt:
- why workplace conflict happens
- when to use mediation
- the skills needed to mediate effectively
- the stages of the mediation process
- how to evaluate someone else's or their own performance
Trainees will be assessed through written and practical work.
Other Acas mediation training
We also provide non-accredited mediation training to help you:
- develop mediation skills and techniques
- better understand workplace conflict
Training at your workplace
We can tailor training courses or design a training programme for your organisation.
For large groups it might be more cost-effective for a trainer to come to your workplace.
Request training at your workplace
Call us on 0300 123 1150, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.