4. Accredited Acas mediation training
The Acas Certificate in Internal Workplace Mediation (CIWM) is a 5-day training course accredited by NCFE. It gives trainees the skills and knowledge they need to effectively mediate in their own workplace.
Once trainees have completed the course, they’ll have learnt:
- why workplace conflict happens
- when to use mediation
- the skills needed to mediate effectively
- the stages of the mediation process
- how to evaluate someone else's or their own performance
Trainees will be assessed through written and practical work.
Other Acas mediation training
We also provide non-accredited mediation training to help you:
- develop mediation skills and techniques
- better understand workplace conflict
Training at your workplace
We can tailor training courses or design a training programme for your organisation.
For large groups it might be more cost-effective for a trainer to come to your workplace.
Request training at your workplace
Call us on 0300 123 1150, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.