Acas research report on managing individual conflict in the contemporary British workplace.
This is an independent, evidence-based research report produced for Acas by academics:
- Richard Saundry, Plymouth University
- Duncan Adam, Institute for Employment Research, University of Warwick
- Ian Ashman, University of Central Lancashire
- Chris Forde, University of Leeds
- Gemma Wibberley, University of Central Lancashire
- Sally Wright, Institute for Employment Research, University of Warwick
The views in this research paper are the authors' own and do not necessarily reflect those of Acas or the Acas Council. Any errors or inaccuracies are the responsibility of the author alone.
This paper is not intended as guidance from Acas about how to manage workplace conflict.
Published 23 March 2016