Acas experts run regular webinars on employment law topics and employment relations.
They're free to join, you just need to register in advance.
Coronavirus webinar for employers
This webinar provides practical advice for employers to help manage the impact of coronavirus in the workplace.
- steps that can help reduce the spread of the virus
- effective ways of communicating with employees
- self-isolating, time off, sickness certification and sick pay
- altering working hours, shift patterns and working arrangements
- remote working and the use of technology
Register now for 'Coronavirus – an advisory webinar for employers'
- Tuesday 7 April 2020, 10:30am to 11:30am - full
- Thursday 9 April 2020, 10:30am to 11:30am - full
- Thursday 16 April 2020, 1pm to 2pm
We'll be releasing more dates over the next few weeks.
Watch our latest webinar recording
Information in webinar recordings is correct at the time of recording.
Managing a fair disciplinary process
For HR professionals and line managers, this webinar covers how to manage a fair disciplinary process. It includes:
- conducting investigations
- disciplinary hearings