How to raise a problem at work

Raise the issue formally

Sometimes an issue cannot be resolved informally. If this is the case you can raise the issue formally. This is known as raising a formal grievance.

If raising a formal grievance does not resolve the problem, you might be able to make a claim to an employment tribunal.