A template letter to acknowledge an employee's flexible working request and tell them the next steps. Free to use.
You can copy and paste the template text into an email or document.
Dear [name of your employee],
Thank you for the statutory flexible working request you made on [date].
I would like to set up a meeting to discuss your request.
In this meeting, we can talk about:
- the changes you are asking for
- the effects of the change on the organisation, if any
- what we can do to support your request
- if there are any other options you might consider
[Optional] You can bring someone with you to the meeting, for example someone you work with or a trade union representative.
I will be in contact to set up a meeting to discuss your request.
Download this template
- Download this template in Microsoft Word format (DOCX, 28KB)
- Download this template in Open Document format (ODT, 13KB)
If you need the template in a different format, email email@example.com.