Fonts and colours
The Acas website has its own user interface. It's simple – mostly text and blank space.
It does not use GOV.UK Frontend or its design system.
The website uses 2 typefaces:
- Century Gothic (mostly Century Gothic Bold) – headings
- Open Sans – all other text
The Acas brand identity colour palette includes lime, teal, blue, purple, maroon and grey. The website uses a darker teal, for better contrast against white.
The most common colours on the website are:
- white – background; some text
- black – most text
- teal – headings; links; buttons
- lime – borders on navigation boxes, H1s and important callouts
- grey – borders on example callouts; some text on form pages
Less common colours are:
- blue – focus outline; some selected states; some heading blocks
- purple – some heading blocks
- maroon – some heading blocks
- red – errors