In the financial year 2022 to 2023, Acas services performed well, going above their targets in most cases.
This year we have made progress in delivering our strategy.
Highlights of this include:
- answering helpline calls – there were 649,000 calls to the helpline
- resolving disputes – we handled over 600 collective conciliations and had 105,000 early conciliation notifications
- publishing new website advice for employers and employees – we had 14.4 million visits to the website
- setting up internal staff networks to improve our policies and practices
Our year in numbers
- 14.4 millionvisits to our website
- £60.3 million budget
10.5 million visits to our advice
- 649,000 calls to the Acas helpline
- over 600 collective conciliations
- 105,000 early conciliation notifications
- 41,000 took our online training courses
- 23,000joined our webinars
Read the full report
Find out about the positive impact Acas services have had on employers and employees across the country.