Acas provides training courses on employment relations and the latest good practice for employers, HR professionals, managers and employees.
Our training courses are run remotely or face-to-face, led by workplace experts. You'll be able to ask questions and share experiences.
After the training, you'll receive a certificate.
Book training courses
- Certificate in Internal Workplace Mediation (CIWM)
- Changing terms and conditions of employment
- Conducting investigations
- Employment law update
- Having difficult conversations
- HR for beginners
- Managing absence at work
- Managing discipline and grievance
- Managing employee mental health
- Managing homeworkers
- Managing unacceptable workplace behaviours
- Mediation skills
- Redundancy: getting it right
- Roadmap back to work
Tailored training for your workplace
We can provide training on a range of topics including:
- absence and return to work
- changing employment contracts
- discipline and grievance
- diversity and inclusion
- flexible working and working from home
- mental health and wellbeing
- redundancy and restructuring
- the role of representatives
We can provide tailored training remotely, for example using Zoom, Skype or Teams.
To talk to us about your training needs, or ask a question about a training course you've booked, contact our Customer Services Team: