Employment relations issues can be complex and fast moving. Managers need to remain up to speed on new legislation, changes to existing employment law and best practice on a continuous basis.
This page provides some comment and insight into topical items that we hope you will find useful and of interest. If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis please sign up to the Acas newsletter.
- Employers not ready for shared parental leave
- Consultation launched on how to ban exclusivity clauses
- Lack of 'passive face time' puts homeworkers at disadvantage
- Wages fell for all earners between 2009 and 2013
- Companies with more women leaders perform better
- Personal data will be used to improve employee engagement, predicts report
- Almost half of workers unhappy with their job, says survey