Employment relations issues can be complex and fast moving. Managers need to remain up to speed on new legislation, changes to existing employment law and best practice on a continuous basis.
This page provides some comment and insight into topical items that we hope you will find useful and of interest. If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis please sign up to the Acas newsletter.
- Acas releases guidance on taking a first job
- Acas gives guidance on tattoos and piercings
- National Minimum Wage goes up above inflation
- Championing older workers
- Employers not ready for shared parental leave
- Taking personal data to a new job is a crime, warns ICO
- The role of social media for employee voice
- The business case for retaining older workers
- First parents now becoming eligible for Shared Parental Leave
- More needs to be done to keep workers with mental health problems in work, says CMO
- Half of jobs are not advertised publicly
- Ditch the car and feel better, says commuting study
- New guidance on right to accompany mothers to antenatal appointments
- 'Encouraging' signs for enhanced shared parental pay