Employment relations issues can be complex and fast moving. Managers need to remain up to speed on new legislation, changes to existing employment law and best practice on a continuous basis.
This page provides some comment and insight into topical items that we hope you will find useful and of interest. If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis please sign up to the Acas newsletter.
- Leave during the Christmas season: don't get your tinsel in a twist
- The versatility of Shared Parental Leave
- Nine out of ten employers give Acas Model Workplace tool thumbs-up
- Key considerations of Shared Parental Leave
- Three-quarters of companies have used social media for recruitment
- Shared Parental Leave technical guidance for employers issued by BIS
- Acas has published a good practice guidance on Shared Parental Leave
- Is it time wellbeing grew up? Acas asks the question
- Rally behind small businesses on Small Business Saturday, 6 December