Employment relations issues can be complex and fast moving. Managers need to remain up to speed on new legislation, changes to existing employment law and best practice on a continuous basis.
This page provides some comment and insight into topical items that we hope you will find useful and of interest. If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis please sign up to the Acas newsletter.
- CIPD puts forward solutions to the productivity puzzle
- What is the National Living Wage?
- Lord Davies' boardroom target reached, but more to do on pay gap
- How costly has the Bribery Act been?
- Workplace more stressful than five years ago, says survey
- Managers spend 20 working days a year managing absence