Employment relations issues can be complex and fast moving. Managers need to remain up to speed on new legislation, changes to existing employment law and best practice on a continuous basis.
This page provides some comment and insight into topical items that we hope you will find useful and of interest. If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis please sign up to the Acas newsletter.
- Employer support for sick staff is far less than expected
- Mobile working will be the rule, not the exception by 2020, report says
- What should be on your induction programme for new recruits?
- Avoid making assumptions based on sex, new Acas guidance warns
- Don't make assumptions when considering flexible working requests, new Acas guide warns