Employment relations issues can be complex and fast moving. Managers need to remain up to speed on new legislation, changes to existing employment law and best practice on a continuous basis.
This page provides some comment and insight into topical items that we hope you will find useful and of interest. If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis please sign up to the Acas newsletter.
- Cultural and financial barriers could impede shared parental leave
- Are you managing age diversity effectively?
- The new tax-free childcare scheme
- Gender gap myths debunked, but glass ceiling isn't one
- Acas warns of the negative impact of zero-hours exclusivity clauses
- Women who use a surrogate aren't entitled to maternity leave under EU law
- Commuting can make you unhappy, says ONS
- Academies and free schools account for almost one in five maintained schools
- Early Conciliation legislation finalised
- Goodbye Peter, goodbye Paula?
- Getting it out in the open: mental health in the workplace
- Do we really each have 4,000 office rows?
- Sickness absence downward travel continues