Employment relations issues can be complex and fast moving. Managers need to remain up to speed on new legislation, changes to existing employment law and best practice on a continuous basis.
This page provides some comment and insight into topical items that we hope you will find useful and of interest. If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis please sign up to the Acas newsletter.
- Acas releases guidance on taking a first job
- Acas gives guidance on tattoos and piercings
- National Minimum Wage goes up above inflation
- Championing older workers
- Employers not ready for shared parental leave
- Taking personal data to a new job is a crime, warns ICO