Employment relations issues can be complex and fast moving. Managers need to remain up to speed on new legislation, changes to existing employment law and best practice on a continuous basis.
This page provides some comment and insight into topical items that we hope you will find useful and of interest. If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis please sign up to the Acas newsletter.
- What should be on your induction programme for new recruits?
- Avoid making assumptions based on sex, new Acas guidance warns
- Don't make assumptions when considering flexible working requests, new Acas guide warns
- What should an employer do first when looking to change an employee's contract?
- How can employers support young people new to the workplace?