Help Resolving Disputes
Acas' extensive knowledge and experience comes from our day-to-day work with managers, HR professionals, employees and their representatives in workplaces of every shape and size.
Our national and regional advisers use this experience to help organisations to solve problems when things go wrong.
We offer an independent and trusted service for dealing with disputes between groups of workers, their representatives and their employers. We also deal with disputes where individuals claim their employer has denied them a legal right.
This section explains the range of ways Acas can help resolve problems in the workplace.
What does Acas do when there is a dispute between workers and an employer in the workplace? - Acas' Chief Conciliator Peter Harwood talks about the service.
Acas Conference - Resolving Workplace Disputes, March 19, Birmingham
This conference will provide delegates with valuable insights from experts in the field of dispute resolution, employment relations and employment law.
Delegates attending this conference will gain insights into:
- dispute resolution approaches and practices
- the possible implications of current and proposed changes to individual rights legislation and tribunal procedures
- the business impact of changes to employment law
- employee participation in promoting economic growth
- the benefits of early intervention in dealing with workplace conflict
- the benefits of effective communications within the organisation
- an overview of Acas resources and services available
This event will be hosted on 19th March 2013 at the National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, B92 0EJ
View event details or book online see the Resolving Workplace Disputes page. Alternatively call our customer services team on 08457 383736
Have you been approached by anyone claiming to be working in association with Acas?
If you think you have we've provided some advice and guidance on what to do and what to look out for to avoid Acas imitators.