Parents and carers: how Acas can help
We can visit your organisation to help you understand what needs to be done to address a range of issues related to parents and carers and then work with you to develop practical solutions.
We can work with you to:
- develop and implement flexible working polices
- mediate in flexible working disputes
- ensure bonus schemes and performance management does not disadvantage part time workers
- introduce annualised hours and/or term-time working.
We can provide training on:
- understanding and working with the law as it relates to: maternity leave, paternity leave, adoption leave, parental leave, time off for dependents, the right to request flexible working, and the rights of carers.
Find out more
Call our customer services team on 08457 38 37 36.
Note that the customer service team does not provide helpline advice and cannot transfer calls to the helpline. For employment advice call our helpline on 08457 47 47 47.
These services are normally chargeable unless our statutory duty to apprehend or resolve a dispute is triggered.