We work with employers and employees to improve organisations and working life through better employment relations. You can make an appointment to come in and see us, or arrange for an adviser to visit or discuss issues over the phone and give advice and guidance.
Malcolm Boswell West Midlands Area Director
Brexit or not - the HR challenges facing organisations, 21 March 2016, 9:00 - 16:00, City of Birmingham Town Hall
This event will provide you with an insight from experts in how to respond to the challenges set by Brexit and also into current and future developments in collective and individual employment rights.
- Paul Nowak - Deputy General Secretary, TUC
- Neil Carberry - Director for Employment and Skills, CBI
- Rob Vondy - Head of the HSE Employer Engagement
- Professor Roger Seifert - Professor of Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management, University of Wolverhampton Business School
- Damian Kelly - Senior Employment Law Partner, Higgs and Sons.
Book your place or contact our Customer Services Team on 0300 123 1150.
Keep in touch
Our monthly newsletter will provide you with regular updates on changes to employment law, local events, and top tips based on new guidance we release. You can view recent issues of our newsletters toward the bottom of this page.
To find out more about our training and business services call our customer services team on 0300 123 1150 or complete our Customer contact form.
Acas is active on social media as well, you can follow us on our Twitter channel.
Find out details of the support Acas offers to organisations large and small on our Case studies page.
Or view further details of Acas Workshops, projects and business solutions.
More training courses
We run a range of employment relations training courses for small business and larger organisations in the West Midlands. For specific requirements we can customise training sessions to run in-house. We also work closely with organisations to assess their current situation and give recommendations on improvements that will increase efficiency.
Find and book Acas West Midlands training, or to discuss your requirements call our customer services team on 0300 123 1150.
Services and resources from Acas West Midlands
- Acas West Midlands services
- How do our advisers help you?
- Acas West Midlands adviser profiles
- West Midlands partnerships, HR and Trade Union network groups
- Helpline Q&A - Annual Leave & Sickness Absence
Recent issues of the Acas West Midlands newsletter: