We can work with you to provide tailored support and practical solutions to address challenges at your workplace.
How it works
You'll start by talking to an Acas adviser about the challenges you're facing and what you've tried already.
They will work with you and your staff to put together practical solutions. They can also work with your trade union or employee representatives where appropriate.
The support can range from a couple of days to a longer-term project, depending on what you need and your budget.
The type of support we can offer includes:
- helping you manage organisational change
- running workshops and focus groups
- carrying out employee surveys and setting up employee forums
- bringing your management and staff representatives together to solve problems
We aim to leave you with the tools, knowledge and expertise to move things forward yourself after we've worked with you.
Talk to us about your needs
Call us on 0300 123 1150, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Attend an Acas networking session
Join our online networking events to:
- meet Acas advisers
- discuss any issues your organisation is facing
- find out more about the services and support Acas can provide
Our events are currently held remotely over Zoom.