Managing your employee's paternity leave and pay

If they have a complaint

If an employee is unhappy about how your workplace has dealt with their paternity leave, pay or other rights, they can raise the issue with you. 

You should try to resolve the issue informally first.

If that does not resolve the issue, the employee can raise a formal complaint ('grievance').