Acas training and support for employers
You can speak to an Acas senior adviser to help you understand your options for avoiding redundancies in your workplace and to talk through the redundancy process.
They can talk you through:
- the steps in a redundancy process and provide you with a flowchart with links to further resources
- what's a legal requirement and what's good practice
- the options for avoiding redundancies
- what support is available for your staff
To talk to an Acas senior adviser, you can contact our customer services team by:
- filling in our enquiry form
- calling us on 0300 123 1150, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Redundancy: getting it right
This 3-hour remote training course covers the employer’s legal responsibilities and good practice when managing redundancies.
Tailored support on redundancy and restructuring
We can work with you to provide tailored support for your workplace on redundancy and restructuring. This can range from a couple of days to a longer-term project, depending on your needs and your budget.
Podcasts on redundancy
Redundancy: what to remember and what to avoid
In this podcast, Acas advisers Maggie and Faye talk through the most important things to remember when managing redundancies.
Redundancy and rights: your frequently asked questions (FAQs)
In this podcast, Acas adviser Chau Doan covers the main questions employees have been asking about redundancy and rights.