In the financial year 2020 to 2021, the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic changed the way we work. Organisations and employees responded to new challenges – and Acas did too.
Our annual report describes how we reacted quickly, learned to do things differently and supported our own staff as well as our customers.
Our year in numbers
- £12 benefit to the economy for every £1 spent on Acas services
(total benefit of £644 million)
- £56.9 million budget
- 18.6 million visits to our website
6 million visits to our COVID-19 advice
- 710,000 calls to the Acas helpline
- over 500 collective conciliations
- 115,000 requests for individual conciliation
- 39,000 took our online training courses
- 49,000 viewed our webinars
Read the full report
Find out how Acas provided an essential service during the COVID-19 pandemic.