Acas Strategy 2016 - 2021
The Acas Strategy 2016 - 2021 was published on 13 April 2016. It sets out our vision and strategic aims for the next five years.
Reflecting our core strengths and our ambitions for the future, we have developed a new Vision for 2016-2021.
Acas will be widely recognised as Britain's leading impartial authority on workplace relationships and effectiveness.
We will provide employers and employees with a unique combination of digital, practical and expert services, to help them build thriving workplaces and working lives.
Our direction of travel will be built around three strategic aims.
- To drive sustained organisational effectiveness and productivity and improve the quality of working life across the economy through practical advice and expert support.
- To assist organisations and individuals to manage conflict and resolve disputes at work.
- To shape and inform policy thinking and practice on employment issues which contribute to fair, effective and efficient working relationships.
In setting out these aims we recognise that much can change over the course of five years and we will monitor developments carefully to ensure that our aims continue to reflect the trends and developments that shape the environment in which we operate. Our annual reports, laid in Parliament, will report on performance against our strategic aims, and at an appropriate interval between 2016 and 2021, we will publish a review of our strategic direction.
- Acas Strategy 2016 - 2021: message from Brendan Barber and Anne Sharp
- Acas Strategy 2016 - 2021: background - developing Acas for the future workplace
- Acas Strategy 2016 - 2021: Acas strategic aims
A PDF of the Acas Strategy 2016 - 2021 is available at the bottom of this page.