Workplace Snippets - April 2014
Workplace snippets from April 2014 are available below, providing comment and insight into topical items.
- Cultural and financial barriers could impede shared parental leave
- Are you managing age diversity effectively?
- The new tax-free childcare scheme
- Gender gap myths debunked, but glass ceiling isn't one
- Acas warns of the negative impact of zero-hours exclusivity clauses
- Women who use a surrogate aren't entitled to maternity leave under EU law
- Early Conciliation legislation finalised
- Goodbye Peter, goodbye Paula?
- Academies and free schools account for almost one in five maintained schools
- Commuting can make you unhappy, says ONS
If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis sign up to the Acas newsletter.