Workplace Snippets - February 2014
All of February 2014 workplace snippets, which provide some comment and insight into topical items, are available below.
If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis why not sign up to the Acas newsletter.
- Reform to service provision changes in TUPE
- TUPE reforms to changing contractual terms and conditions
- Collective agreements and the TUPE reforms
- What do the TUPE reforms mean for dismissals and redundancy arrangements?
- TUPE reforms to employee liability information and consultation
- Let Acas help you navigate the TUPE reforms
- Change to public sector pension arrangements in transfers
- Gender pay gap for graduates a 'self-fulfilling prophecy'
- The Queen isn't the only one working in her 80s
- Management: does it really work?
- Improved employee engagement in the NHS could save lives, says report