Workplace Snippets - December 2013
All of December 2013 workplace snippets, which provide some comment and insight into topical items, are available below.
If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis why not sign up to the Acas newsletter.
- Christmas holidays: Understanding festive leave entitlement
- UK parental leave provision compares unfavourably with Europe, says TUC
- Money worries causing stress in the workplace
- Carers who sleep over could be entitled to NMW
- Job adverts: How not to discriminate against applicants
- The conundrum of 'strong' private sector employment during 'weak economic growth'
- Even the best-briefed of us get into a muddle about unfair dismissal
- 'Trust gap' between leaders and employees damaging organisations
- Larger organisations suffer from higher absence rates
- Christian care worker loses work-on-Sundays appeal case
- Small Business Saturday comes to the UK on 7 December