Workplace Snippets - June 2013
All of June 2013 workplace snippets, which provide some comment and insight into topical items, are available below.
If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis why not sign up to the Acas newsletter.
- How should employers deal with e-cigarettes in the workplace?
- The emotional impact of collective redundancies
- Getting it right when using references
- Anonymous bloggers under pressure to delete accounts
- Workplace learning gives businesses the edge
- Front line managers make the difference
- Acas launches new 'HR for beginners' course
- Younger generation surprisingly tuned into retirement needs
- New whistle-blowing rules as FSA sees sharp increase in disclosures