Workplace Snippets - April 2013
All of April 2013 workplace snippets, which provide some comment and insight into topical items, are available below.
If you would like to remain updated on a regular basis why not sign up to the Acas newsletter.
- Mistrust of remote workers is holding UK back from flexible working
- 'Distasteful' covert recordings may be admissible evidence
- How can employers defuse the age time bomb?
- Holidays, notice and counter notice
- Hot-desking could save the UK £34 billion a year
- Phish to fry: Security as part of an effective social media policy
- Graduate gender pay gap hasn't improved since the 1990s