Acas training on flexible working
Acas run practical Training Courses, Workshops and Projects to equip managers, supervisors and HR professionals with the necessary skills to deal with employment relations issues and to create more productive workplace environments.
Click to view related Acas training and course dates in your area for:
- Flexible working
- Performance management
- Improving Skills for supervisors
- Contracts and terms and conditions
- Human resources management for beginners.
Acas training for employers on flexible working
Acas has launched a new training course to help employers understand upcoming changes to flexible working legislation, the Acas Code of Practice and the accompanying good practice guidance.
The training will give practical advice and guidance on how to handle flexible working requests in a reasonable manner.
Flexible Working 2014 - Handling requests in a reasonable manner
The event provides:
- An explanation of the different types of flexible working
- An examination of the law relating to flexible working
- An overview of the new Acas Code of Practice
- An explanation of the connection with discrimination legislation
- Guidance on how to handle requests to work flexibly in a fair way
- Guidance on how to develop a 'right to request' policy
See Flexible working for all flexible working training event listings, dates and locations.