Acas in-company training
Acas uses decades of experience in working with thousands of employers and employees to develop training courses which provide down-to-earth advice and practical solutions.
We design competitively priced bespoke training programmes which can be delivered at your workplace.
We can cover any topic you need training on, but popular topics include:
- employment contracts
- absence management
- discipline and grievance procedures as well as investigation skills and processes
- equality and diversity, including bullying and harassment
- mediation skills in the workplace
- redundancy and restructuring
- employment law updates.
Read about some in-company training we delivered on redundancy and equality and diversity.
- A workplace project and training at The Pensions Trust: Equality and diversity (2005) [318kb].
- Redundancy training: aiding effective consultation over redundancies at Vodafone, in a recessionary climate. [90kb].
- Acas in-company training for Accident Advice Helpline on management skills and communication, discipline and grievance and equality in the workplace. [25kb].
What makes Acas training unique?
We design our training to provide practical knowledge that both employers and employee representatives can take back into the workplace. Each of our training sessions is delivered by Acas trainers skilled in finding solutions to workplace issues.
Here are some other reasons to choose Acas training:
- our services are tried and tested based on practical experience in the workplace
- our trainers come from a background of dealing with employment legislation and bring a wealth of experience in providing practical hands-on solutions
- we are non-profit making and our sole aim is to encourage better employment relations and HR excellence
- we have a long-standing reputation for impartiality and independence.
- we have over thirty years' experience in promoting good employment relations practice
- we provide cost-effective packages
- our services are flexible and can be tailored to your needs
- our network of regional offices can offer specialist knowledge of local economies and local needs.
Just tell us what you need
Get in touch by calling our Customer Services Team on 0300 123 1150 or complete an online enquiry form.