Training session on 'The route to successful employee engagement'
An engaged workforce strengthens a business, can dramatically increase productivity and could increase an organisation's ability to weather difficult economic conditions.
Acas training can show you how to make that happen
Whether you are new to engagement or would welcome a chance to reflect, take stock, and refresh your knowledge and experience, you will leave with an enhanced understanding of this business critical outcome of good employment relations.
An overview of what Employee engagement can bring to your organisation:
- Increased innovation
- Increased levels of attendance
- Productivity and performance gains
- Higher levels of motivation
- Lower levels of staff turnover.
Engaged employees understand why it is important to do their job well. They see the benefits of innovation and feel valued in their contribution to the success of the business. In turn, employers and managers are vital in encouraging and sustaining a successfully engaged workforce.
Effective Employee Engagement includes communicating attitudes and values and often increasing levels of corporate integrity whilst establishing a vision and building a framework around which employees can contribute to that vision.
Organisations can see great benefit from an increased understanding of the underlying motivations of their workforce, developing teamwork, increasing communications throughout the organisation and ensuring that all supervisors and managers have the right tools with which to engage their teams.
Here are some facts and figures that back this up:
- A Watson Wyatt study of 115 companies suggested that a company with highly engaged employees achieves a financial performance four times greater than companies with poor engagement
- It is estimated that engaged employees take an average of 2.69 sick days per year; the disengaged take 6.19
- Engaged employees generate 43% more revenue (Hay Group)
- 67% of engaged advocate their organisation; only 3% of the disengaged do (Gallup)
- 9 out of 10 of the key barriers to successful change are people related (PWC)
- 59% of engaged employees say work brings out their most creative ideas - only 3% of the disengaged agree (Gallup).
Acas training can show you how to improve engagement in your workplace.
This training event is suitable for:
- Line Managers
- Business Directors
- Engagement Specialists
- Supervisors and employee representatives who contribute to the success of the organisation or business.
You can make an enquiry about this training course using our customer enquiry form.