Media CentreConnect and keep up to date by accessing Acas information and press releases via our Media Centre.
Latest news releases
- 6 April 2014: Early Acas involvement in workplace disputes adds around £19m to GB economy
- 27 February 2014: Acas, CIPD and unionlearn join forces to highlight the importance of giving young recruits the best start to work
- 14 February 2014: Legislation finalised to support launch of Early Conciliation
- 31 January 2014: New Acas guidance on TUPE law changes
- 22 January 2014: Acas publishes consultation responses & new draft Code and guidance on flexible working
- 13 January 2014: Zero hours, pay and early conciliation set to be key workplace issues for 2014, says Acas Chief Exec
- 31 March 2014: Joint statement from Acas and NOCN on the Certificate in Internal Workplace Mediation
- 14 March 2014: Acas Council response to the Government's consultation on zero-hours contracts
- 11 March 2014: Acas Statement on Bob Crow's death
- 11 February 2014: London Underground dispute statement
Search for all Acas news releases and statements from our news section.
Key background information on the work of Acas is available below.
What happens in Acas Collective Conciliation?
Acas' Chief Conciliator Peter Harwood talks about the service.
Members of the media should please contact either of the following in the Acas press office:
- Clare Carter, 020 7210 3688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shumon Rahman, 020 7210 3688 or email email@example.com
- Sophia Said, 020 7210 3680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lou Owen, 020 7210 3920, or email email@example.com
For urgent out-of-hours media enquires (i.e. journalists only), call 020 7210 3600.
If you are an employer or employee and need advice and guidance on workplace issues, please note you will not be able to get this on these numbers. You should call the Acas helpline on 0300 123 1100.