Media CentreConnect and keep up to date by accessing Acas information and press releases via our Media Centre.
Latest news releases
- Acas launches consultation on Discipline and Grievance Code - 5 December 2013
- Good work relations help businesses through difficult times - 25 November 2013
- Small firms urged to follow new Acas guidance on redundancies - 5 November 2013
- Sir Brendan Barber announced as new Acas Chair - 18 October 2013
- Acas urges employers to avoid tribunals by preparing for new National Minimum Wage - 24 September 2013
- Acas launch free advice service online - 19 August 2013
- Is social media changing how employers recruit new talent? - 13 August 2013
- New guidance on settlement agreements from Acas - 29 July 2013
- Positive results from Acas research support the launch of Early Conciliation service - 17 July 2013
- UK Employment Minister visits workplace experts in Glasgow - 6 June 2013
- Professor Linda Dickens, Dr Mary Bousted and John Hannett re-appointed as Council Members to Acas - 1 May 2013
Search for all Acas news releases and statements from our news section.
Key background information on the work of Acas is available below.
What happens in Acas Collective Conciliation?
Acas' Chief Conciliator Peter Harwood talks about the service.
Members of the media should please contact either of the following in the Acas press office:
- Clare Carter, 020 7210 3688 or email email@example.com
- Shumon Rahman, 020 7210 3688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sophia Said, 020 7210 3680 or email email@example.com
- Lou Owen, 020 7210 3920, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent out-of-hours media enquires (i.e journalists only), call 020 7210 3600.
If you are an employer or employee and need advice and guidance on workplace issues, please note you will not be able to get this on these numbers. You should call the Acas helpline on 08457 47 47 47.