Media CentreConnect and keep up to date by accessing Acas information and press releases via our Media Centre.
Latest news releases
- 4 January 2016: New Acas report identifies workplace bullying, pay, new trade union bill and productivity as key workplace trends to look out for in 2016
- 1 January 2016: Sir Brendan Barber: Workplace predictions for 2016
- 14 December 2015: Acas urges employers to stamp out the rise in legal highs with clear disciplinary procedures
- 3 December 2015: Acas publishes new guide to help prevent disability discrimination in the workplace
- 16 November 2015: Acas study reveals that workplace bullying is on the rise with many people too afraid to talk about it
- 22 January 2016: Latest junior doctors' dispute statement
- 19 January 2016: Latest junior doctors' dispute statement
- 15 January 2016: Latest junior doctors' dispute statement
- 13 January 2016: Latest junior doctors' dispute statement
- 12 January 2016: Acas statement on London Underground dispute
- 6 January 2016: Junior doctors' dispute statement update
- 30 November 2015: Acas statement and agreement on junior doctors' talks
All Acas news releases and statements are available in our news section. Key background information on the work of Acas is available below.
Members of the media should please contact either of the following in the Acas press office:
- Sophia Said, 020 7210 3680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lou Owen, 020 7210 3920, or email email@example.com
- Shumon Ali-Rahman, 020 7210 3688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent out-of-hours media enquires (i.e. journalists only), call 020 7210 3600.
If you are an employer or employee and need advice and guidance on workplace issues, please note you will not be able to get this on these numbers. You should call the Acas helpline on 0300 123 1100.