Media CentreConnect and keep up to date by accessing Acas information and press releases via our Media Centre.
Latest news releases
- 16 January 2015: Acas publishes consultation response on Discipline & Grievance Code
- 1 January 2015: Good relations at work is key to building a solid recovery in 2015, says Sir Brendan Barber
- 11 December 2014: Acas wins top award for mediation
- 1 December 2014: Shared Parental Leave comes into force today
- 20 November 2014: Acas Council members reappointed
- 20 November 2014: New stats show that Acas' Early Conciliation service has dealt with over 37,000 cases
- 6 November 2014: Acas response to Government consultation on zero hours contracts reveals that employers could find ways to avoid a ban on exclusivity clauses
- 14 October 2014: New Acas guide on Shared Parental Leave
- 18 December 2014: Acas statement on new regulations following November's holiday pay ruling
- 8 December 2014: Acas statement on Post Office talks
- 28 November 2014: Acas statement on NCT report 'New parents experiences of returning to work'
- 26 November 2014: Acas statement on London Underground Northern Line dispute
- 25 November 2014: Acas statement on UKCES 'Growth Through People' report
- 4 November 2014: Acas statement on EAT judgement on holiday pay
All Acas news releases and statements are available in our news section. Key background information on the work of Acas is available below.
Members of the media should please contact either of the following in the Acas press office:
- Sophia Said, 020 7210 3680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lou Owen, 020 7210 3920, or email email@example.com
- Shumon Rahman, 020 7210 3688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent out-of-hours media enquires (i.e. journalists only), call 020 7210 3600.
If you are an employer or employee and need advice and guidance on workplace issues, please note you will not be able to get this on these numbers. You should call the Acas helpline on 0300 123 1100.