Media CentreConnect and keep up to date by accessing Acas information and press releases via our Media Centre.
Latest news releases
- 14 October 2014: New Acas guide on Shared Parental Leave
- 17 September 2014: Acas announces new guidance on managing bereavement at work
- 9 September 2014: David Prince Announced As New Chief Conciliator At Acas
- 3 September 2014: New stats show that over 17,000 people have used Acas' new Early Conciliation service
- 29 August 2014: New Acas boss for London, Eastern and South East England
- 8 August 2014: Small businesses report success for Acas' free online tools
- 18 July 2014: Acas urges businesses to get their batons ready for the Commonwealth Games
- 16 July 2014: New annual report shows strong demand for Acas workplace expertise and advice
- 10 July 2014: Government announces four new Acas Council members
- 25 August 2014: Response to BIS announcement on zero hours consultation
- 27 May 2014: London Underground statement
- 22 May 2014: London Underground statement
All Acas news releases and statements are available in our news section.
Key background information on the work of Acas is available below.
What happens in Acas Collective Conciliation?
Former Acas Chief Conciliator Peter Harwood talks about the service.
Members of the media should please contact either of the following in the Acas press office:
- Sophia Said, 020 7210 3680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lou Owen, 020 7210 3920, or email email@example.com
- Shumon Rahman, 020 7210 3688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent out-of-hours media enquires (i.e. journalists only), call 020 7210 3600.
If you are an employer or employee and need advice and guidance on workplace issues, please note you will not be able to get this on these numbers. You should call the Acas helpline on 0300 123 1100.