Media CentreConnect and keep up to date by accessing Acas information and press releases via our Media Centre.
Latest news releases
- 16 November 2016: New research reveals top tips for businesses to better manage mental health at work
- 01 October 2016: Sir Brendan Barber on Workers on Boards
- 29 September 2016: Acas launches new guide for bosses on how to handle potentially life-threatening conditions at work
- 21 September 2016: New research reveals negative attitudes towards tattoos could result in bosses missing out on talented young workers .
- 8 September 2016: Acas launches essential new guidance for line managers to help run effective teams and make businesses more productive.
- 25 August 2016: Acas launches 'New to Work' guidance for young people on GCSE results day.
- 24 August 2016: Acas publishes top tips to help keep workplaces cool for employees during a heatwave.
- 11 August 2016: Acas collective conciliation helps reach a successful outcome in over 7 out of 10 cases.
- 24 July 2016: Sir Brendan Barber urges employers to aim for gold medal team line ups before Rio 2016.
- 20 July 2016: New annual report shows strong demand for Acas workplace expertise and advice.
- 29 May 2016: Brendan Barber urges employers to have a good team line up before Euro 2016 kick off.
- 23 May 2016: New research shows Acas Conciliation has helped to prevent 7 out of 10 potential court hearings.
- 18 May 2016: Acas update on junior doctors' dispute.
- 13 May 2016: Acas update on junior doctors' talks.
- 9 May 2016: New Acas research reveals that employers have fears around social media use in the workplace.
- 4 April 2016: Acas publishes new guide to help combat sex discrimination in the workplace.
- 23 March 2016: Sir Brendan Barber welcomes appointment of Michael Clancy onto Acas Council.
- 18 March 2016: Acas publishes new guide for employing apprentices and young workers.
- 25 August 2016: Unite and First Dorset statement.
- 11 August 2016: Southern rail dispute statement update.
- 10 August 2016: Southern rail dispute statement.
- 29 July 2016: Acas statement on Southern rail dispute.
- 22 March 2016: Acas response to EHRC research on pregnancy and maternity discrimination.
All Acas news releases and statements are available in our news section. Key background information on the work of Acas is available below.
Members of the media should please contact either of the following in the Acas press office:
- Steven Mather, 020 7210 3749 or email email@example.com
- Lou Owen, 020 7210 3920, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shumon Ali-Rahman, 020 7210 3688 or email email@example.com.
For urgent out-of-hours media enquires (i.e. journalists only), call 020 7210 3600.
If you are an employer or employee and need advice and guidance on workplace issues, please note you will not be able to get this on these numbers. You should call the Acas helpline on 0300 123 1100.