Media CentreConnect and keep up to date by accessing Acas information and press releases via our Media Centre.
Latest news releases
- 24 July 2016: Sir Brendan Barber urges employers to aim for gold medal team line ups before Rio 2016.
- 20 July 2016: New annual report shows strong demand for Acas workplace expertise and advice.
- 29 May 2016: Brendan Barber urges employers to have a good team line up before Euro 2016 kick off.
- 23 May 2016: New research shows Acas Conciliation has helped to prevent 7 out of 10 potential court hearings.
- 18 May 2016: Acas update on junior doctors' dispute.
- 13 May 2016: Acas update on junior doctors' talks.
- 9 May 2016: New Acas research reveals that employers have fears around social media use in the workplace.
- 4 April 2016: Acas publishes new guide to help combat sex discrimination in the workplace.
- 23 March 2016: Sir Brendan Barber welcomes appointment of Michael Clancy onto Acas Council.
- 18 March 2016: Acas publishes new guide for employing apprentices and young workers.
- 4 January 2016: New Acas report identifies workplace bullying, pay, new trade union bill and productivity as key workplace trends to look out for in 2016.
- 1 January 2016: Sir Brendan Barber: Workplace predictions for 2016.
- 22 March 2016: Acas response to EHRC research on pregnancy and maternity discrimination.
- 22 January 2016: Latest junior doctors' dispute statement.
- 19 January 2016: Latest junior doctors' dispute statement.
- 15 January 2016: Latest junior doctors' dispute statement.
- 13 January 2016: Latest junior doctors' dispute statement.
- 12 January 2016: Acas statement on London Underground dispute.
- 6 January 2016: Junior doctors' dispute statement update.
All Acas news releases and statements are available in our news section. Key background information on the work of Acas is available below.
Members of the media should please contact either of the following in the Acas press office:
- Steven Mather, 020 7210 3749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lou Owen, 020 7210 3920, or email email@example.com
- Shumon Ali-Rahman, 020 7210 3688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For urgent out-of-hours media enquires (i.e. journalists only), call 020 7210 3600.
If you are an employer or employee and need advice and guidance on workplace issues, please note you will not be able to get this on these numbers. You should call the Acas helpline on 0300 123 1100.