Media CentreConnect and keep up to date by accessing Acas information and press releases via our Media Centre.
Latest news releases
- 18 July 2014: Acas urges businesses to get their batons ready for the Commonwealth Games
- 16 July 2014: New annual report shows strong demand for Acas workplace expertise and advice
- 10 July 2014: Government announces four new Acas Council members
- 30 June 2014: Acas announces new suite of advice for employers on flexible working
- 3 June 2014: Acas launches new TUPE guidance to help employers handle business transfers
- 2 June 2014: #AskAcas on Twitter - Thursday 5 June
- 1 June 2014: Brendan Barber urges employers to have a good team line up before World Cup kick off
- 21 May 2014: Acas warns businesses that line managers are struggling to manage conflict
- 12 May 2014: Acas study reveals that people on zero hours contracts feel excluded, which can damage employment relations
- 6 May 2014: Four thousand people try Acas' new Early Conciliation service since launch
- 2 May 2014: Over nine out of ten employers recommend Acas' in-house workplace training
- 27 May 2014: London Underground statement
- 22 May 2014: London Underground statement
- 30 April 2014: London Underground dispute statement
All Acas news releases and statements are available in our news section.
Key background information on the work of Acas is available below.
What happens in Acas Collective Conciliation?
Acas' Chief Conciliator Peter Harwood talks about the service.
Members of the media should please contact either of the following in the Acas press office:
- Sophia Said, 020 7210 3680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lou Owen, 020 7210 3920, or email email@example.com
- Shumon Rahman, 020 7210 3688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent out-of-hours media enquires (i.e. journalists only), call 020 7210 3600.
If you are an employer or employee and need advice and guidance on workplace issues, please note you will not be able to get this on these numbers. You should call the Acas helpline on 0300 123 1100.