Media CentreConnect and keep up to date by accessing Acas information and press releases via our Media Centre.
Latest news releases
- 7 July 2015: First year of Acas' Early Conciliation is a success with high take up and satisfaction rates
- 1 July 2015: Acas launches hot weather advice for employers
- 1 July 2015: Acas launches new guide for small firms on how to handle staff pay
- 28 June 2015: Acas publishes new guide that explains leave rights for antenatal and adoption appointments
- 24 June 2015: Sir Brendan Barber launches new report to help solve UK's productivity problem
- 21 June 2015: Acas publishes new advice to help working dads spend more time with their family
- 13 May 2015: Acas advice on managing mental health in the workplace
- 27 March 2015: Brendan Barber welcomes appointment of Sally Hunt onto Acas Council
- 27 March 2015: New Helpline research reveals contracts as top concern in British workplaces
- 19 March 2015: Acas study reveals low awareness of rights & fear of raising concerns by agency workers
- 15 March 2015: Acas publishes suite of practical tools on shared parental leave for new working mums
- 11 March 2015: Revised Acas Discipline & Grievance Code published today
- 4 March 2015: New stats show that Acas' Early Conciliation service has dealt with over 60,000 cases
- 18 February 2015: Parents-to-be begin the countdown to Shared Parental Leave
- 6 February 2015: New study reveals that over nine out of ten employers pay Acas mediated settlements to claimants
- 16 January 2015: Acas publishes consultation response on Discipline & Grievance Code
- 1 January 2015: Good relations at work is key to building a solid recovery in 2015, says Sir Brendan Barber
- 1 June 2015: Acas updated statement on Network Rail dispute
- 15 May 2015: Acas statement on Network Rail dispute
- 18 December 2014: Acas statement on new regulations following November's holiday pay ruling
- 8 December 2014: Acas statement on Post Office talks
All Acas news releases and statements are available in our news section. Key background information on the work of Acas is available below.
Members of the media should please contact either of the following in the Acas press office:
- Sophia Said, 020 7210 3680 or email email@example.com
- Lou Owen, 020 7210 3920, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shumon Ali-Rahman, 020 7210 3688 or email email@example.com
For urgent out-of-hours media enquires (i.e. journalists only), call 020 7210 3600.
If you are an employer or employee and need advice and guidance on workplace issues, please note you will not be able to get this on these numbers. You should call the Acas helpline on 0300 123 1100.