Stress: how Acas can help
We can visit your organisation to help you understand what needs to be done to address a range of issues related to stress and then work with you to develop practical solutions.
We can work with you to:
- review the effectiveness of any existing arrangements you may have in relation to workplace stress, wellbeing at work and stress related health and safety
- configure and apply the Health and Safety Executive Stress Indicator Tool tailored to your organisation
- place the Stress Indicator Tool results in context (for example, through discussions with key stakeholders and, commonly, focus groups facilitated by Acas with a selection of your employees)
- facilitate problem solving work groups
- help produce an action plan to identify organisational stress risks and actions to be taken to prevent or manage them.
We can provide training on:
- stress at work
- managing stress
- managing performance
- maximising attendance
- health, work and wellbeing
- having difficult conversations
- managing conflict
- communications skills
Find out more
Call our customer services team on 0300 123 1150.
Note that the customer service team does not provide helpline advice and cannot transfer calls to the helpline. For employment advice call our helpline on 0300 123 1100.
These services are normally chargeable unless our statutory duty to apprehend or resolve a dispute is triggered.