Representation at work: how Acas can help
We can visit your organisation to help you understand what needs to be done to address a range of issues related to representation and then work with you to develop practical solutions.
We can work with you to:
- review the effectiveness of any existing group or committee
- help establish new consultative, health and safety, or collective bargaining forums
- implement partnership working
- facilitate problem-solving groups
- conciliate in trade union recognition claims.
We can provide training on:
- committee effectiveness
- employee representative skills
- negotiating skills.
Find out more
View Acas case studies:
Call our customer services team on 08457 38 37 36.
Note that the customer service team does not provide helpline advice and cannot transfer calls to the helpline. For employment advice call our helpline on 08457 47 47 47.
These services are normally chargeable unless our statutory duty to apprehend or resolve a dispute is triggered.