Health, wellbeing and managing attendance
We can visit your organisation to help you understand what needs to be done to address a range of issues related to health and wellbeing and then work with you to develop practical solutions.
We can work with you to:
- develop a new attendance management system and phased return to work policy
- understand the implications of the new fit note
- develop an attendance culture
- develop and introduce a health, work and wellbeing policy and culture
- identify the root causes of absenteeism
- help identify the causes of stress in your workplace and develop a stress management policy
- develop and implement an alcohol and drug policy
- check out the causes of high staff turnover and how to address these
- develop a bullying and harassment policy
- develop or review your dignity at work policy.
We can provide training on:
- the new fit note
- return to work meetings
- managing and maximising attendance (and tailor it to your policy and procedure)
- understanding the cause and effect of workplace stress and how to prevent it
- mediation skills (to help facilitate a return to work)
- having difficult conversations
- bullying and harassment
- disability discrimination
- tackling alcohol and drugs issues in the workplace
- performance and capability management
- staff retention.
Find out more
Call our customer services team on 08457 38 37 36.
Note that the customer service team does not provide helpline advice and cannot transfer calls to the helpline. For employment advice call our helpline on 08457 47 47 47.
These services are normally chargeable unless our statutory duty to apprehend or resolve a dispute is triggered.