Equality and diversity: how Acas can help
We can visit your organisation to help you understand what needs to be done to address a range of issues related to equality and diversity and then work with you to develop practical solutions.
We can work with you to:
- develop a policy on bullying and harassment
- develop a dignity at work policy
- undertake equal pay audits
- develop an equal opportunities policy
- ensure your current equality and diversity policy is legally compliant
- ensure equality is mainstreamed through all your policies and procedures
- audit your organisation's culture
- meet equality provisions in the procurement process.
We can provide training on:
- raising staff awareness of discrimination legislation and its implications i.e. race discrimination, sex discrimination, disability discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination, religion or belief discrimination, age discrimination, equal pay, rehabilitation of offenders
- dealing effectively with bullying and harassment
- raising awareness of cultural issues in the workplace
- avoiding discrimination in recruitment and selection
- equality issues in procurement
- performing monitoring and impact assessments.
Find out more
Call our customer services team on 08457 38 37 36.
Note that the customer service team does not provide helpline advice and cannot transfer calls to the helpline. For employment advice call our helpline on 08457 47 47 47.
These services are normally chargeable unless our statutory duty to apprehend or resolve a dispute is triggered.