Equality and diversity: how Acas can help
We can visit your organisation to help you understand what needs to be done to address a range of issues related to equality and diversity and then work with you to develop practical solutions.
We can work with you to:
- develop a policy on bullying and harassment
- develop a dignity at work policy
- undertake equal pay audits
- develop an equal opportunities policy
- ensure your current equality and diversity policy is legally compliant
- ensure equality is mainstreamed through all your policies and procedures
- audit your organisation's culture
- meet equality provisions in the procurement process.
We can provide training on:
- raising staff awareness of discrimination legislation and its implications i.e. race discrimination, sex discrimination, disability discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination, religion or belief discrimination, age discrimination, equal pay, rehabilitation of offenders
- dealing effectively with bullying and harassment
- raising awareness of cultural issues in the workplace
- avoiding discrimination in recruitment and selection
- equality issues in procurement
- performing monitoring and impact assessments.
Acas Customer Services - let us know how we can help
Note that the customer services team cannot answer helpline related queries or advice. If you require employment-related advice, contact the Acas helpline on 0300 123 1100.
If you would like to leave feedback about Acas advisory services please visit our Helpline and advisory services testimonial form