Contracts and hours: how Acas can help
We can visit your organisation to help you understand what needs to be done to address a range of issues related to contracts and hours and then work with you to develop practical solutions.
We can work with you to:
- develop terms and conditions of employment
- minimise potential for disputes where changes to terms and conditions are proposed
- help you reach agreement if a dispute has arisen
- implement bonus, and specify other similar, systems
- introduce shift systems, flexible working, annualised hours
- effectively manage HR implications of acquisitions or mergers
- develop a recruitment strategy
- develop a probationary policy.
We can provide training on:
- understanding written statements of terms and conditions of employment
- recruiting new staff
- implementing probationary periods
- working time directive
- holidays and holiday pay
- migrant workers
- flexible working.
Find out more
Call our customer services team on 0300 123 1150.
Note that the customer service team does not provide helpline advice and cannot transfer calls to the helpline. For employment advice call our helpline on 0300 123 1100.
These services are normally chargeable unless our statutory duty to apprehend or resolve a dispute is triggered.