Training and Business Solutions
Each of our training sessions is delivered by Acas trainers whose experience and expertise of the workplace is geared towards providing down-to-earth advice and practical solutions.
Our training sessions are kept to small groups which allow delegates to discuss issues with the trainers, interact and share experiences with delegates from other organisations.
What makes us unique?
- our services are tried and tested based on practical experience in the workplace
- our trainers come from a background of dealing with employment legislation and bring a wealth of experience in providing practical hands-on solutions
- we are non-profit making and our sole aim is to encourage better employment relations and HR excellence
- we have a long-standing reputation for impartiality and independence
- we have over thirty years' experience in promoting good employment relations practice
- we provide cost-effective packages
- our services are flexible and can be tailored to your needs
- our network of regional offices can offer specialist knowledge of local economies and local needs.
Video: Hear from Acas trainers
We train at our place
We offer training courses for managers, supervisors, HR specialists, employee representatives and others responsible for business success. These courses are run at various venues around the country and cover most elements of employer and employee relations.
These range from the fundamentals, such as absence management and discipline and grievance; to the more advanced, such as equal pay; and includes our accredited Certificate in Internal Workplace Mediation.
We train at your place
We also provide bespoke training programmes suitable for groups of staff who need training, which we can deliver at your workplace. You save time and money by training a group of managers at once. You will also be able to shape the session to concentrate on the needs of your company.
After a free initial assessment an Acas trainer will work with you to tailor the approach for your specific needs.
Contact our customer service team for more information on 0300 123 1150, alternatively complete our on-line customer enquiry form.
We provide business solutions
Our specialists can visit your organisation, diagnose issues in your workplace and tailor practical solutions and expert knowledge to address the challenges faced by you and your staff. We recognise that every company is different and our range of business solutions and training has been specially developed with this in mind.
Further information on Acas business solutions.
Take a look at our training and business solutions e-brochure.
Have you been approached by anyone claiming to be working in association with Acas?
If you think you have we've provided some advice and guidance on what to do and what to look out for to avoid Acas imitators.