Training Courses, Workshops and Projects
Acas trainers and advisers are workplace experts and provide down-to-earth advice and practical solutions.
We are impartial, working with both employers and employees to improve working life.
Whether your issues are around allegations of bullying or harassment in the workplace, relationship breakdowns between individuals or teams, or issues involving appraisals, pay or organisational change, we can help.
What makes us unique?
- Acas services are tried and tested based on practical experience in the workplace
- we have over thirty years' experience in promoting good employment relations practice. Our trainers bring a wealth of experience in providing practical hands-on solutions
- our services are flexible, cost effective and can be tailored to your needs
- our network of regional offices can offer specialist knowledge of local economies and local needs
- our sessions are kept to small groups to allow discussion and interaction
View a list of upcoming training courses available in your area.
Whatever your problem, our specialists can call or visit your organisation, diagnose issues in your workplace and tailor practical solutions and expert knowledge to address the challenges faced by you and your staff. We recognise that every company is different and our range of business solutions and training has been specially developed with this in mind.
Further information on Acas business solutions.
Acas Senior Adviser, Damian Warburton, discusses how we help organisations
Acas Senior Adviser Rich Jones talks about our practical approach
We often start by offering a simple evaluation where we use our independent perspective to find out from managers and staff what the real root of their concerns are. At the core of what we offer is the chance to improve employment relations and employee engagement. We can help re-establish working relationships and we often help bring about improvements to workplace culture. We work with all parties to help create solutions that last long after we have walked out the door.
Note that the customer services team cannot answer helpline related queries or advice. If you require employment-related advice, contact the Acas helpline on 0300 123 1100.
Acas customer case studies, evaluation and research
Our case studies demonstrate the impact of our work with a range of organisations from across multiple sectors. We help organisations of all sizes and we tailor Acas training to meet the individual needs of our customers.
Find out more about how we have helped others.
The impact of Acas Open Access training [2Mb] Ref: 12/16
This report discusses the impacts of Acas' 'Open Access' training and looks at the medium to long-term effects of the service to the delegate and their organisation. It compares the impacts and effectiveness of different courses/product types to evaluate the effectiveness of the service.
Some key highlights from our research:
- 95% of delegates were satisfied ('fairly satisfied' or 'very satisfied') with the training.
- Nine in ten delegates are likely to recommend the training to a colleague or other manager (90%).
- A large proportion of delegates felt the training addressed the needs of an organisation their size well (96%).
- More than nine in ten delegates are likely to attend further Acas training in the future (95%).
If you would like to leave feedback about Acas advisory services please visit our Helpline and advisory services testimonial form
Video: Hear from Acas trainers
Have you been approached by anyone claiming to be working in association with Acas?
If you think you have we've provided some advice and guidance on what to do and what to look out for to avoid Acas imitators.