Terms and conditions for the provision of services to customers by the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (Acas) website.
1 The Services
The services to be provided by the Acas website to which these terms and conditions relate are set out below. In entering our site you as a user are accepting our terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be changed or updated at any time. Regular viewing of this page is recommended.
2 Training sessions
Confirmation of booking
Availability of places
- Your booking will not be confirmed until both the booking form and the payment has been received by the Acas office. You can either pay online by credit or debit card or you can print a booking form and post it along with a cheque. All bookings are subject to availability.
- all bookings are subject to the availability of places
Refunds and transfers
- We can only give refunds or transfer delegates onto another event on cancellations received at least 14 days prior to an event taking place. Substitute delegates are welcome at any time. For refunds proof of payment will be required
Cancelled training sessions
- Acas reserves the right to cancel or postpone events due to insufficient delegate numbers or circumstances beyond its control, e.g. illness of Acas trainer. Acas's liability will be limited to the refund of any delegate fees paid.
2a Training sessions help
If you have any queries about the booking process or about the event you are booking please contact the event administrator for that event. Their contact details can be found on the event details information page. They will be available during office hours Monday to Friday.
3 Acas Publications - payments / returns / delivery
- Priced publications must be fully paid for before they can be despatched. Payment can be made either by cheque (crossed and made payable to Acas Publications) or you can purchase them online by credit or debit card.
- For urgent requirements please ask about the Express Delivery Service.
- Normal delivery is within 5 working days from when the order was placed. A next day order will be delivered the following working day provided the order is placed before 3pm.
- We can only accept returns if items are returned to Acas Publications in good order and within 28 working days.
3a Acas Publications Help
If you have any queries about publications please contact the mailing house direct:
By Post: Acas Publications, PO Box 235, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 1DQ. Phone Orderline: 0870 242 9090
Fax: 020 8867 3225
4 Online learning packages
Unless otherwise stated, access to the Acas online learning packages are free.
If you have any queries about the online learning packages please use the help button available on the relevant package.
5 Other terms and conditions
For more terms and conditions relating to this site please see:
copyright | disclaimer | privacy